Sport Licensing

Hunting and trapping licenses will be issued to any person with proof that they have held a resident license within the last five years, have a certificate indicating successful completion of the Connecticut Conservation Education/Firearms Course or have a certificate showing completion of equivalent state course. You may purchase your sporting licenses on Connecticut's Online Sportsmen Licensing System website, at a local sporting goods store, or the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours. Sporting licenses are issued for a calendar year, January first through December thirty-first.

Click the following links for the current Sport License Fee Schedules: