View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
Here to help you with your plans!
Planning and Zoning - For Today and Tomorrow
Burlington's Planning & Zoning Commission works to conduct the development of the town while maintaining the quality of the town -- its land and neighborhoods -- and enforcing regulations established for development. The Planning & Zoning Commission implements all adopted zoning regulations for the Town of Burlington and processes all applications and permits. We work closely with Burlington's Building Department and Zoning Enforcement official to be sure that regulations are followed and that all development and buildings are in compliance. Not sure what Burlington's Planning & Zoning Regulations are? Not sure what Burlington's Subdivision Regulations are?
The following applications are available in the Burlington Land Use Office:
- Application for Subdivision
- Application for Permit Excavation, Removal, Filling, Grading and Processing of Earth Products
- Application for Approval of: Site Plan, Special Permit Use
- Application for Change of Zone
- Aquifer Protection Form
Click here to review the 2009 Plan of Conservation & Development. If you have any questions, please contact us directly. The Land Use Clerk is available to field your questions - or join us at a regular meeting.
- 1997 Plan of Conservation & Development Plan
- 2017-2027 Regional Plan of Conservation & Development Plan
|Lisa Ozaki||Land Use Clerk|
|Richard A. Miller||Chair|
|Robert Wilson||Vice Chair|
|Barbara Pavlik Dahle||Alternate|