View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Fire Marshal Office Hours:
No specific hours, please call.
P.O. Box 1285
Burlington, CT 06013
How to Reach Us
Protecting Burlington's Residents, Homes, and Businesses
The Burlington Volunteer Fire Department (BVFD) provides fire, rescue and emergency medical services. While we are an entirely volunteer fire department, we have the same professional training that many large cities offer. We're on call and on duty 24/7, 365 days a year. We are people dedicated to helping other people. We live in this community and care about our neighbors - we are committed to your safety and willing and able to train in order protect and serve our fellow citizens. If you have any questions, please contact us directly. And, always remember.... IN AN EMERGENCY, DIAL 911.
The Burlington Volunteer Fire Department's mission is to continue to be a leading emergency services provider by:
- Meeting the needs of the community in emergency medical services, fire prevention, fire suppression and rescue.
- Utilizing and improving the dedication and skills of our members. Constantly improving all of our services and operations.
- Give top priority to fire fighter safety and environmental concerns.
- Encourage the professional and personal development of our members.
- Work as teams to take full advantage of our knowledge, skills and creativity.
- Communicate openly and honestly to our members and community to inspire trust and confidence.
|John Haviland||Fire Chief|
|Kaitlyn Parker||Administrative Assistant||(860) 675-2183|
|Todd Jensen||Assistant Chief|
|Deven Yudelson||Deputy Chief|