Here is our Burlington Public Library COVID-19 update...
“Contactless Curbside” pick up service will start on Thursdays beginning June 25th. We ask that you please read the Curbside policy below for more information on how to borrow Library materials.
1. All holds must be placed by Monday at 12 PM of each week. Holds must be placed online through our library catalog (https://burlingtonctlibrary.org/)
Please note, library staff will not fill holds over the phone.
2. There will be a limit on how many holds may be filled for each Burlington cardholder. The limit is currently 5 items per card with a limit of 2 items designated as “new.” (Items include: books, audiobooks, DVDs and magazines). Please note, at this time we will not be circulating our museum passes.
3. Library staff will do their best to fill holds on the items you requested. If we are unable to locate an item on your request list, we will put a notice with the rest of your items notifying you of the title that we were unable to fill.
4. All holds will be checked out to your card and you will be given a due date of 3 weeks from your pick-up date (which will be Thursday of each week). Your items will be placed in a bag and your name will be on the outside of the bag.
5. Pick up day for curbside items will be Thursday of each week from 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM. When you arrive at the Library, we ask that you remain in your car and call us at 860-673-3331. A staff member will bring your items outside and place them on the bench near the Library’s entrance. Once the staff member has returned inside the building, you may leave your vehicle and get your bag.
6. Any items that are not picked up by 7:30 PM on Thursday will be returned to the shelf.